Amazon sent package that I paid extra for 2-day shipping for.I stayed home all day Saturday waiting for package to be delivered.

Nothing. Went outside late in the day and found "Attempted delivery" sticker on my building's outside door. Driver made NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER TO GET IN MY BUILDING OR TO CONTACT ME. Called FedEx and was told too bad they'll try again on TUESDAY or I could go pick it up in-person on TUESDAY.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!!

Their driver's own laziness and incompetence makes me have to wait 3 extra days to receive a package I paid 2-day shipping on.

F@#K You FedEx!I will go out of my way to ask vendors to use a different shipper from now on.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments