Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Apr 14, 2021

We are awaiting a time sensitive delivery and to ensure receipt of that delivery my wife had cleared out all her daily plans to sit home and await the delivery. The driver came by between 1030 and 1100 and put a notification upon the door that nobody was present and he would make another delivery attempt the next day.

My wife was within twenty five feet of the door the entire time yet she heard nothing, also we have three dogs that would have alerted everyone within earshot that someone was knocking at the door. Nothing! Not a peep out of the dogs, no door bell ringing, just a note upon the door! This is entirely unsatisfactory and unbecoming of a professional organization.

To make matters worse, upon my return home I called the number from the notification left upon our door. After explaining the incident to the fellow at the other end and letting him know that I expected the driver to return today with our delivery, I was told that the item could not be delivered today!

We did not create this fiasco, that was done by a lazy driver!

William R. Skora

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Cons: Poor delivery.

Comments

#2003649

So, they came to the door with the package, DIDN'T knock, left a sticker, walked back with the package, and left? Gotcha...