1.5
Turnaround Time

I was signed up to receive meals from BlueApron.com (raw meat, fresh vegetables, etc.scheduled to arrive by overnight delivery FedEx on Saturdays.

They didn't deliver 3 times. Each time they rode around with my box of raw meat from Friday until Monday. Then they would deliver it when I wasn't home on Monday so it sat out in the sun the rest of the day. Yesterday I sent a simple priority overnight envelope from Houston to Houston (7 miles from ship to receiver).

Not only did they miss the 10:30 am delivery, they took it back to the FedEx facility and there it sits. When I inquired about it on their chat service, I was told the delay was due to bad weather in Memphis! Really, FedEx??!!!

We won't be seeing this company in business for long.FedEx sucks.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was incompetent drivers, poor delivery standards and being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments