Verified Reviewer

my order was placed on 7/24/20 and i was given the 30th of July for a delivery date. then they said FedEx picked up the package on the 27th July and that the delivery date would be the 4th of August.

the package was delayed in southern California for more than 24 hours, and again in northern Oregon for two days. it's taken so long that i wonder if it's on a truck at all or being pushed by someone in a grocery cart! it was supposed to be delivered today but now it's apparently lost in the system and a trace put on the package. now i have to wait 24 hours for FedEx to investigate and get back to me.

it's been 12 days since my order was placed and 6 days past the originally promised delivery date. FedEx has really gone down hill and their customer service department is a joke. so far I've experienced atleast five different agents who don't really care and one who appeared to. they don't seem to know what is going on and have been rude and unprofessional.

i was even hung up on by one! this whole experience has been a nightmare and i swear not to use FedEx in the future or do business with anyone who uses fedex! their service is unprofessional and unreliable. all I've seen are bad reviews.

i strongly urge anyone considering using FedEx to go with another delivery service! don't use FedEx unless you want late and missing packages!

User's recommendation: don't use FedEx!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments