Verified Reviewer

1.7

Update by user Mar 31, 2021

I was told I would be reimbursed for the loss, if I could provide a receipt and an image of each item missing. Unfortunately, I have been buying and saving items since the summer (in-person at stores, online, from artisans/kiosks, etc.

-- 5+ months, multiple loations...) Iḿ out over $300. About a third of that is shipping fees!

Update by user Mar 03, 2021

03/02/2021 I went into the store in which I shipped from, Beachwood OH. The manager, Simon, is very calm, patient and helpful.

He spent some time searching the system and found that "someone" had altered the shipment, along the route. He said the tracking number had been changed, at some point. Therefore, there was no record of my transaction and I wasn't charged for the label/shipping. Simon made a copy of my receipt and said he would do some investigation into the matter.

03/03/2021 I received a voice message from Simon: "...Unfortunately, 'they' have no information on this. 'They' said the best option we have is for you to send in any type of receipts for the value of this and they will work on getting you reimbursed for the items unfortunately.

It's like a 'cold case' -- there's like nothing that 'we' can do at this point because it has been so long. I know that's not what any of us wanted to hear, unfortunately."He went on to say that I should send any receipts or statements into claims and "they said they'd re-open it and working on it again for ya."

Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2021

I shipped a package on January 26, 2021. It has still not been received (03/01/2021) and it cannot be located.

A claim was filed (02/16/2021) and denied with little information as to why. I have attempted to resolve the issue online, via telephone, and in-person. Online, tells me nothing.

Customer Service tells me nothing and every time they tell me I'm being transferred, I get disconnected. In-person I am given the customer service number to call.

User's recommendation: Ship via USPS or UPS... NOT FedEx!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Cons: Package was lost and no money reimbursed.

Comments

#1998601

I received a message re: my claim. They would be willing reimburse me for the missing items, but I would need to send images and receipt for all items missing...

This was a package that had hoiday gifts for my son, my grandson, my sonś girlfriend, and her two sons. I had been buying items since summertime, as I saw something that I thought they each would like. Thatś multiple gifts, over multiple months, from multiple places -- in-person in stores, online, at stands/kiosks, anywhere... Why would I EVER assume that the former Flying Tigers -- now Fed Ex -- would even POSSIBLY LOSE my package???

So... Iḿ out $70 for the shipping that Fed Ex charged me, plus the $200-$300 for the gifts. Let ALONE the disappoinments that may have occurred from my son and grandson who didńt get their gifts.

Never again. Itś USPS or UPS, from now, on!