Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

To who ever may read this fedex is a joke not to mention full of rude people and liars this stems down from the fedex location in new bern nc to all the customer reps on the phone , I have been trying to get my package since Thursday need less to say at this point in time I still do not have my package I have called numerous time spoke to case specialist and still can't get this package to me and I cant file a compliant against any of them , I was told my package would be here Monday it never came it was said they attempted to deliver then it was said there was incorrect address which were both lies , then I was promised by the specialist my package would be delivered first thing tues morning well that didn't happen , called tues afternoon and was promised again that I would have my package by 8pm last night that did not happen , contacted them again and was told all the drivers had clocked out before 630pm last night ,so I told the fedex representive I wanted to file compliant but she would not let me should told me if I wanted the package so bad I need to drive about 50 miles and go pick it up myself. Now I have called againg this morning to file a compliant I am on hold again ,I have used over 2000 mins on phone trying to file a compliant and get this package to my house it still has not happened ,and once again I have been on hold for 20 mins and now the guy being rude

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service, delivery service, service and being lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Longest... run-on...sentence...ever! You can borrow some of these periods.