I sent birthday presents to my mother in Japan via FedEx, which includes cloth, accessory, and cash. When my package gets to Narita International airport, the package was opened and money was stolen from the envelop. A week later, the package was re-sealed and delivered to my mother without cash inside.

I called customer service at FedEx and was told that cash was prohibited to mail, which I was not informed at the time of drop off. The representative was not cooperative at all to investigate what happened to my package or who might stole my money even if I paid for the expensive shipping costs to track my package in case something happens. It was quite obvious that he simply did not care about the customer's complain.

I was very disappointed at the service I purchased. Moreover, I was very disgusted the way the organization covers up a theft within the Company.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #613677

Customs workers are NOT FedEx employees. Lay the blame where it belongs. If you lack the appropriate shipping savvy, ask a CS person BEFORE you ship with any carrier.

Would also like to point out, you didn't pay extra to be able to track that package. All FedEx packages have a barcode that allows tracking. It's the only way something can be shipped.

the chosen one

FYI.....It is written on the envelopes & air bills to NOT put cash inside it...

Also, customs has to open the pkgs to look at the contents being shipped and will then reseal it....

Just so you know for the future...A little thought goes a long way