Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My 87 year old mother ordered a glass table that shipped in a flat box and required assembly.The weight of the box was 114lbs.

I told her to watch for the driver and open the garage door so they could just leave it in the garage for me. Mom lives in a senior community, Golf Vista Estates in Monee IL. Package #408612145846 was scheduled for delivery Friday 10/6/17. It never arrived.

The next morning a neighbor from across and down the street came over to say a heavy box was in his driveway and it has her name n address on it. Of course it sat out all night in the rain. A 114 pound wet box. Oh yeah, neighbor is 92.

Several old folks got dollies and wagons to try and move it to moms. I called FedEx to lodge a complaint and Josh told me thank you for the complaint, have a wonderful rest of your day. FedEx used to be top rate with great customer service. I guess they employ *** now a days.

Drive into a Senior center and just leave a 114 lb box in the middle of a driveway at the wrong address.Moron.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments