Southampton Township, New Jersey

I ordered a new laptop from Dell. Dell sent me a Fedex tracking number, for home delivery. Fine.

Once the package was recorded as being in Fedex' hands in Nashville, delivery information was updated to show delivery on Friday 25th. My family juggled errands to make sure somebody was always home that day to sign for it. The package showed ' on truck for delivery' but never arrived and on Friday evening, Fedex updated the delivery status to show 'by next business day'.

So one of us (me) stayed home Monday in anticipation of delivery. Sure enough, the status was updated Monday morning to show 'on truck for delivery by EOD'. Acceptable, but annoying (esp as EOD means 8pm for Fedex).

8pm came and went and the status was just changed to 'Pending'

How on earth can Fedex make money running an unreliable, untrustworthy business like this? They are JOKE.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex home delivery at FedEx was late delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments