Sumerduck, Virginia
2.5
Tracking Tool

I call FedEx several times a week to schedule pickups.Today's call was ridiculous.

I'm used to speaking with people that do not experience English as their first language but today was exceptional. It took the representative several minutes to understand what my name is. For the record, it is "June" like the month, which I had to spell several times. She still got it wrong.

She also got my (simple) last name completely wrong, which I had also spelled, but whatever. At that point I just wanted to know someone was scheduled to pickup my package today. I, personally, do not have the time or patience to spend 3 times longer on a call that should be simple and straightforward. I feel like inconveniencing your customers to outsource work to a non English speaking country to save a few bucks is not good business practice.

I will be speaking with my superior to see about make the switch to UPS where we can all understand each other.

We do, after all, live in America, where English is the primary language.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex customer care from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments