Verified Reviewer

I work in a hospital located within a hospital. My shipping label states pick up on 5th floor nurses station.

I have had even worse service since COVID-19 started. They call from the main entrance for the package to be taken to them. How is this customer service if we need to stop what we are doing - patient care- to take the package to the driver?? I have spent countless hours complaining on the telephone and have been giving conflicting information.

Last week I walked the package a block to the street to the FedEx Van. I have repeatedly asked them to not send a driver that is not willing to come to the 5th floor to pick up the package, again to NO avail. The drivers tell me it is to their discretion as to if they come to floor or not for pickups, including the lady today that would not come up to the floor to pick up the package because of COVID-19.

The dispatcher supervisor would not take my call. And the pickup was cancelled stating the package was not ready.

User's recommendation: Use someone other than fedex!! They suck!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Cons: Not dependable drivers, Unproffetional people skills, Not worth the money if i had to pay.

Comments