See the photo here
the driver did not ring the door bell
he left it propped on the door. when i opened it, the large roll of vinyl hit me on the head!
I have serious pain!
OK it is *** that this site requires me to type one hundred words to satisfy their idea of what makes up a sufficient explanation of my situation. I believe I have described it very well. and if they were savvy enough to allow the posting of photos then they could see the situation without my wasting of time typing extra words.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Recently mailed some antique glassware and the box arrived broken and with puncture holes in the side. Out of the 30 pieces I shipped, only 15 arrived intact and some..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Just received the Mylan lidocaine patches from Rite Aid a couple of days ago. First, they feel like packaging tape, second they don't stay on and feel stiff, third they..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "Monday August 27th at 8:30 p.m. est I called to make a reservation for a motel in Austin Texas for 5 nights. I gave all the information needed. The ad..."