See the photo here

the driver did not ring the door bell

he left it propped on the door. when i opened it, the large roll of vinyl hit me on the head!

I have serious pain!

OK it is *** that this site requires me to type one hundred words to satisfy their idea of what makes up a sufficient explanation of my situation. I believe I have described it very well. and if they were savvy enough to allow the posting of photos then they could see the situation without my wasting of time typing extra words.

Review about: Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fedex Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

#920790

To be honest, I'm not sure how much that would hurt, but if the driver did really leave it like that, it's an idiotic way to put it.

My question is, how do you know that's how it was placed? You obviously couldn't see how it was placed, and you positioned it yourself for the photo. Could it be it was propped up and it blew over?

balltron

The driver should have been more thoughtful. A little common sense goes a long way.

J

Good luck with your frivolous lawsuit, sweetie. :zzz

M

Did it knock some sense into you?

M