Resolved
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This was my letter to FE's Customer Service AFTER waiting all day Friday for a package that never arrived.I was told I would need to come to their facility in order to retrieve the shipment.

Sir, What is the address where the package can be retrieved? I will send my elderly mother down to try and pick it up, as I will now be out of country for the next 17 days. I hope she can manage and that the assisted care facility in which she resides will let her venture out long enough, so that Fed Ex is not inconvenienced in any way. After paying 100.00 for shipping, I would have expected more but, after watching Castaway, what else should I have expected?

You couldn't even deliver your own pilots safe and on time! If you ask me, Wilson was the lucky one, as he was able to escape your corporate culture and take his chances on his own in the open ocean. And by the way, what insensitive a-hole ordered seafood for Chuck's welcome home party?? The poor guy's been eating raw fish and coconuts for 4 years and your first executive decision is to order crab legs and lobster at his return dinner??

This is documented proof that Fed Ex is so out of touch and not much has changed since.

Congratulations on being the absolute worst company when it comes to the marriage of service and technology.I didn't think anyone could beat the Cable TV industry, but your company's ineptitude has set the new standard for incompetence.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

My package suppose to be delivered on Monday 18/9/2017 but till today no information about my package.I tracked it and it says its in Britain.

But it has been held there .

Pending .Is there anyone here to help me

Finally was able to get my package on Sunday from a Walgreen's holding center.Shipped on 8/18 and was able to pick it up on 9/3.

17 days from SoCal to Phoenix.Just happy the ordeal is over.

to Anonymous #1368372

Good for you. You do realize that Castaway was a fictional movie, right?

to santas helper #1378976

Are you sure???

I thought Castaway, King Kong and Gulliver's Travels were all documentaries. Who knew??

what's the tracking number?

And today...3 messages from 3 different people at FedEx. ALL with different information. Wow.

Just an update...4 days have passsed...still no package. I am in utter disbelief.