On October 13, my package containing contact lenses originated 65 miles from my house in New Jersey and was on it's way to my post office.Since then, somehow it has been to Sacramento, Los Angeles, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Indiana, and today October 22, it's back in Pennsylvania.

That package sure took the long way to get to me. Supposedly it will be delivered on October 25. I won't hold my breath. In the future, I will be very careful not to use a company who ships using FedEx SmartPost.

Doesn't seem to be very smart at all.Doesn't anyone take pride in their work anymore?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fedex smartpost delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments