Fedex - My package lost - they replied they will take care in future. I want my package of refund

MY full conversation with fedex.

Dear Shagun,

You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future.I Donot want it .

I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my package amount.

You are simply saying YOUR pakacge LOST What does it mean.

We peoples are FOOL.

You cheating all peoples.

Now i will make complaint in cosumer court/ Fedex head/ Rediff shopping.

VERY BAD / CHEATING Courier in ever.

Regards,John Joshua.

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Shagun s wrote:Dear Sir,

This is in reference to your shipment travelling vide Air Waybill number 799619075291. At the outset we offer our apology for our inability to provide you with an update on the status of your shipment. I have checked the record on the transit of your package through our network and I have been made to understand that the package was lost in our network. At this point of time, our management is aware of the situation and is presently working with the security specialists to work on solutions to prevent such an instances. Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and all concerned due to this incident.

Thanks and regards,

Customer Support Executive

FedEx Express India Pvt. Ltd.

Toll Free - 1800-209-6161/1800-22-6161,

EMail :

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Cute John Date: Wed, May 15, 2013 at 3:03 PMSubject: SOME BODY REPLY BELOW - anything HAPPEN IN fedex COURIER, Where IS MY packageTo:, Rediff-Support ,

SOME BODY REPLY BELOW - anything HAPPEN IN fedex COURIER, Where IS MY package

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Cute John Date: Fri, May 10, 2013 at 11:52 AMSubject: VERY VERY URGENT : Fwd: Your TranscriptTo:

Dear Sir/ madam,,

Kindly advice about my package.I spoke to customer care said that my package recd. on chennai ariport.But now where is it?

If possible, kindly deliver that package to my bangalore address as below at your charge.John Joshua Jebaraj.M/s Taffles673/A Annapurneshwari Complex Varthur Main Road – Thubarahalli Bangalore 560 066 India. Mob. 0 9886012065 / 9345722110

John Joshua.

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Cute John Date: Wed, May 8, 2013 at 11:51 AMSubject: URGENT : Fwd: Your TranscriptTo:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am expecting beloew courier from rediff online shopping.Pls. advice soon.

Very Urgent...

Thanks.Regards,John Joshua.

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Date: Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:32 PMSubject: Your TranscriptTo:

You have been connected to Aparna . Aparna : Hello John, thanks for visiting! How may I help you today? John Jebaraj: Hi madam John Jebaraj: Yes My tracaking no is .79961907529 John Jebaraj: Kindly advice wher was the package now ? Aparna : Thank you for your patience - it will be a few more minutes while I research that information... Aparna : the number is not correct John Jebaraj: no last week i traced the same no. is under procees John Jebaraj: see the proof John Jebaraj: Products Vendor Courier Airway No Date URL

Acupressure Sandle Keya's World FEDEX 799619075291 30-04-2013 Aparna : where is the package coming from ? John Jebaraj: Keya's world, mumbai Aparna : no the country name Aparna : sorry got it John Jebaraj: INDIA Aparna : One moment Aparna : I shall check the statsu Aparna : status John Jebaraj: If you want to see the shopping mail, i will forward you. Kindly give your email ID.. Thanks. Aparna : the package is from Mumbai to MADURAI Aparna : correct John Jebaraj: NO its . Mumbai to Tiruchendur.... Aparna : OKay Aparna : the package is missing scans Aparna : hence we will need to investigate John Jebaraj: Oh my god. Aparna : the matter John Jebaraj: Pls. i need it urgent Aparna : Yes sir Aparna : we shall update you on this shortly John Jebaraj: ok mam Aparna : yes sir Aparna : John, is there anything else I can assist you with today? John Jebaraj: Can i wait in online chat? Aparna : No sir Aparna : I have noted your phone number Aparna : and email id John Jebaraj: When can i expect the package? Aparna : we shall investigate and update you on the same John Jebaraj: Thanks. I will wait. John JOshua. +91 9886012065 Aparna : Yes sir Aparna : I have that details John Jebaraj: Can i clos my chat Aparna : yes sir Aparna : Thank you for using Chat, John. We greatly appreciate your business. Thank you for using Chat You may now close this window.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 11, 2013 #678301

No sympathy from me. You *** in India are all scammers, especially from Bangalore. Calling and scamming people out of money. You all deserve to go to ***!

1 1 Reply

Feb 13, 2015 #945158

Not everyone in India is a scammer, not even the majority of people. I guess if your not American you don't deserve good honest service?? Service that was paid for?? That's a load of ***. I hope you stay on them, they seem very much like they are giving you yes yes with a smile.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.