I sent my family in Lebanon Tennessee freshly baked cookies and other items for Christmas on December 21st.The shipping place said delivery was confirmed on December 25th.

Now, I'm reasonable, I figured it would probably, really, be delivered on the 26th or even morning on the 27th. Instead, my box sat in a warehouse in Nashville from December 24th - December 29th. The only explanation I got from the company representative, who was super rude, was that it was only eligible for Tuesday thru Saturday delivery so it was going to sit there until that time and there is nothing I can do. I have observed the incompetence of Fed Ex as a Property Manager and their total inability to deliver packages and even door tags correctly but I thought it was limited to just my area.

Turns out its a company wide issue and I'm super disappointed.

Beware and NEVER ship with Fed Ex.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments