Verified Reviewer

1.3

FedEx was supposed to deliver my package on Monday, but the tracking website said that it was delivered on Saturday morning. The website stated that someone signed for it, but it wasn't me.

I don't know the person who signed for the package, and I don't know where my package is, or if I will ever get it, because FedEx mistakenly gave the package to another person. I did call the customer service number to let them know that I did not receive the package, plus I emailed the shipper telling my story. FedEx told me that they will try to track down where my package is, while they are trying to find the driver, who misdelivered my package. FedEx is supposed to call me on the status of my package on Monday.

I am not holding my breath to hear from FedEx, and I hope that my package is not lost, and gone just because the driver was too lazy to knock on my door to deliver my package, and to make sure that the proper person signed for it.

In the past, USPS was a lot better than FedEx in delivering packages. USPS is better than the private package delivery companies.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments