A package was submitted to FedEx on Wednesday for Friday delivery.But when I checked through tracking, it indicated it would be delivered on 12-2-13.

I called and talked to an agent, First she told me it was an airplane problem so my package was in Tennessee, than. It was the Weather. So I asked if she could help to get it to me by Saturday, she said no it will be there by following Monday. I asked to talk to a supervisor, 15 minutes later I talked to April, “supervisor” she was rude and totally uncooperative.

Now it was not the Airplane, or the Weather, now it was the holiday. I asked if I could pay to have it delivered on Saturday, she said no, it has to be initiated by the shipper, I told her that they were already gone, since it was 2 PM in California and 5 In the East. She really did not care, I asked why can I not pay for it she said no, I asked if as a courtesy, she would upgrade it to Saturday Delivery, she said no she WAS not going to that.

I asked to talk to her supervisor, she said they would call me back, so “if it absolutely positively has to be there” do not use FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments