I ordered a Mac computer online from Apple.I was suppossed to pick it up at the Fed Ex location in St.

Catharines. When i went to pick it up, they said it was all ready picked up and signed for. They gave my package (a $2500 computer) to some random lady, without asking for a tracking # or ID or a delivery notice. They went to retrieve my package from the wrong residence, and then, delivered it to another wron destination, one of my neighbours down the street from me.

Fedex then let them sign for it without ID or a FEDEX notice, tracking number and it wasn't even the right address. I then had to phisically mayself go and pick up the package from a neighbour. Why they would let random customers sign for packages without ID, Traking #'s, Notices or anything is beyond me. I use purolator and UPS for my business all the time with no problems.

The one time I had to deal with FEDEX, was a complete and total nightmare. And eveytime I talked to customer service, they could care less, they were upset that I was upset, Seriously!. FEDEX is by far the worst business experience I have ever had.

Never again will they be used by myself or anyone I work with.SAD SAD Company!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments