Additional Fees

i order one packet from Trendin.com order (no:782506), on 15th Oct but still today is 25th oct, it is not getting delivered.

Tredin services was good they shipped the packet on 16th , but my packet is in Okhla Branch which is only 5 km far from my home....but fedex team is not delivering my packet...

When i am calling to fedex team they are denying to delivered with the reason that they have too much work load, it may be delivered asap...but same statement is repeating by them from last 7 days....daily i am talking to his customer care.

It is my suggestion to everyone, never chooose this small n worst company fedex.

Invoice No : 9002334889

Fedex AWB Number : 781518246290

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex shipping from Fedex and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fedex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

FedEx_India

Dear Valued Customer,

The shipment has been delivered.We regret the inconvenience caused.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

FedEx Express

FedEx_India

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your

concern to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Regards,