hello My name is shaker I am the GM of IBDAA for media manufacturing

a parcel with FedEx with tracking number 770381027677the irony is that shipping the parcel took 2 days to reach FedEx Jordanit was shipped from Abu Dhabi on Monday 23/6/2014 and it was at FedEx Amman - Jordan on Wednesday 25/6/2014.and it was delivered to me on one week later loooool, on Wednesday 2/7/2014the parcel contained a paper work for a cargo shipment at the airport which was consumables for an industrial UV printer (300,000) cost of the printer.I didn't read the other complaints but I am writing in this website cause nobody in FedEx Jordan replied to my complaint, tried to contact FedEx international but they told me to speak to the local FedEx agent in Jordan, who are ignoring my complaintthe conclusion is that FedEx Jordan are careless and irresponsible company, and they know that but they don't want to hear it and FedEx globally don't care how their agents runs their business, as the complaints of customers just vanishes in the air.

I think that they believe in "AS LONG AS WE DON'T HEAR ANY COMPLAINTS, THEY DO NOT EXIST"

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments