No one home to sign for a package will attempt 2nd delivery today.All I have to do to get the package is wait from 8:00 am till 8:00 pm for delivery.

I've got nothing better to do on my day off than to stay home and wait. FedEx seems to think there is nothing wrong with this. What a wonderful service, I mean inconvenience.

Why can't they look at the number of deliveries and at least say "Your delivery is 23rd or first or last?" I'm sure that the driver has a route ticket with this info.Just another case where the company doesn't get it and doesn't care!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Somebody call this crybaby a waambulance.And what the heck is a route ticket?

Sorry FedEx doesn't revolve it's schedule around you.Go pick up the package yourself and quit whining.

to Anonymous #979218

U must be unemployed and have nothing better to do than wait for a pkg to be delivered!

to Anonymous #979307

You sir are a ***.The fact is that Fedex does not put its customers issues or delivery problems first.

I am disabled and can't just as you put go pick up my package. How dare you. I am happy you have never had to deal with FedEx to resolve an issue.

I believe that might be changing very soon.It is called Karma you judge mental evil individual.