No one home to sign for a package will attempt 2nd delivery today. All I have to do to get the package is wait from 8:00 am till 8:00 pm for delivery.

I've got nothing better to do on my day off than to stay home and wait. FedEx seems to think there is nothing wrong with this. What a wonderful service, I mean inconvenience.

Why can't they look at the number of deliveries and at least say "Your delivery is 23rd or first or last?" I'm sure that the driver has a route ticket with this info. Just another case where the company doesn't get it and doesn't care!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 02, 2015.

Comments

Somebody call this crybaby a waambulance. And what the heck is a route ticket?

Sorry FedEx doesn't revolve it's schedule around you. Go pick up the package yourself and quit whining.

to Anonymous #979218

U must be unemployed and have nothing better to do than wait for a pkg to be delivered!

to Anonymous #979307

You sir are a ***. The fact is that Fedex does not put its customers issues or delivery problems first.

I am disabled and can't just as you put go pick up my package. How dare you. I am happy you have never had to deal with FedEx to resolve an issue.

I believe that might be changing very soon. It is called Karma you judge mental evil individual.