Tracking Tool

Ordered 1 Christmas gift from Nevada on Dec 4, 2015. This package is 8"x8"x8" and weights about 2#.

It's Christmas day and GUESS WHAT ?? It still hasn't arrived. FedEx tracking now says delivery is to be on Monday, Dec 28, 2015 before the end of the day. Never again will we use this company for anything.

Maybe they should just stick with letters! UPDATE!! Now it's going to be delivered by the US Postal Service.

Our grandchild went without this present and will be leaving to go home to Texas tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Thanks FEDEX for making my grandsons Christmas a merry one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Snail paced shipping.

Comments

Here it is 1-31-2016, my package "DID" finally arrive. We re-contacted the store about returning this item.

When customer service looked into this, they were appalled at the shippers lack of service. For our inconvenience they "GAVE" us the item, even though they had already refunded our money.

We offered to repay and they refused. This company has my respect, NOT FEDEX!

Here it is 1/6/2016 and still no package! FedEx tracking shows "NOW" that my package is again in Allentown,PA waiting shipment.

I'm having a hard time understanding why it's easier for them to send my package everywhere but where it's supposed to be.

Why don't they admit that they don't have a clue as to where it is? OR, if they seem to be able to track it, why "CAN'T" FedEx manage to deliver it?

Here it is 1-1-2016 and my package still hasn't arrived. FedEx showed that this package was in Lewisberry,Pa.

Which is about 30miles from here on Dec 23,2015 and was enroute for delivery. They passed the buck to the USPS , who doesn't have any tracking number to locate it. USPS sends me back to FEDEX to find it. We contacted the store and they refunded our money.

They also gave us a return label in case it "EVER" shows up. If it does show up, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to return it to Nevada.

Couldn't log in to update. USPS has NO idea where my package is. 24 days and counting !!