I've used FedEx several times a month for years.Two packages sent out from Virginia.

One package arrives in Delaware before 11am, the second package was to be delivered in Virginia and I'm STILL waiting for it 2 hours past the proposed delivery time and I'm TOLD they can deliver up to 8pm. I'm supposed to wait at the office until 8pm?!!! All of their apologies are not getting me my package and they say they can't contact the delivery truck to see where it is? I don't think that's true.

This package was only going from one office to another - 20 miles away; yet, a package can be sent out of state and get there waaay ahead of schedule. Not worth the $21.50. Don't have to ask why their stocks are down. 5pm - package just arrived with apologies again.

It went EXPRESS yet a 'ground' package gets delivered EARLY in the morning!Screwed up process for sure.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex overnight shipping at FedEx was slow delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments