Horrible service.Never gotten my package on time.

Customer service is absolutely 100% useless. The last items I purchased i paid for express shipping, never again. What's the point in paying for express shipping if you still get the package a few days late. They don't update their tracking info, what's the point of a tracking number if i cant use it.

I called customer service multiple times to ask why my package hasn't been scanned in a few days even though it was supposed to arrive today and they assured me that i'd still get it by the end to the day. It wasn't delivered and the delivery date was just changed.

My other package was delivered 2 days late.I would have just appreciated some kind of heads up since i had to wait at home all day for these packages.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss fedex home delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments