Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I paid to have a package delivered to me on the 13th of this month on the 13th of this month FedEx claimed that they tried to deliver and had no customer access *** the 14th the same thing *** and today the 15th even after I made a complaint with the manager hour and a half later the same thing claiming that they try to deliver and had no access when me and my grandbabies we're sitting outside for 4 hours playing two days ago I let FedEx know how important this package was for a fashion show that I'm participating in.I paid to get the shipment in 2 days but yet I guess FedEx is just going to bully me out of my money because the driver lied that they try to deliver for 3 days and had no access again I say *** I have proof no one tried to deliver oh right now it's 5:41 p.m.

September 15th I'm sitting outside right now and a FedEx truck pull up but no delivery for me they then began to tell me I can go to the FedEx store and pick it up I didn't pay the pick it up I paid extra money to have my package delivered to me this is very unacceptable I will be missing the fashion show tomorrow because of this and I will be giving all this information to my attorney FedEx will pay my earnings for tomorrow because of their neglect because they don't care and try to make excuses which is all *** I talked to another representative Ivan and I said to Ivan don't you guys deliver until 8 p.m.

he says that he can't tell me that when clearly it States it on the info that my package will be delivered by 8 p.m.I am so frustrated and in tears not only because I didn't receive my package but because they lied that they tried to deliver I think this is so wrong.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments