Bay Springs, Mississippi

Package to be delivered on 12/18, tracking showed out for delivery.At 3:55pm I watched a FedEx Freight semi-truck drive right past my house and kept on going.

Checking later, tracking showed 3:57pm Unable to deliver, business closed. Not only am I not a business, no delivery attempt was made at all, so they falsified the tracking info. I emailed FedEx to complain, and have received no reply at all. This once great company not only can't make simple deliveries anymore, they don't care.

I will not be using them at all anymore, if a merchant is using them to ship, I will not be buying from that merchant.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

A FedEx semi truck drove right past your house, was your package on that truck? So, even if a merchant was going to ship on FedEx with a significant savings on price, you would refuse to buy from them and instead pay a higher price just to have a different shipper deliver your merchandise?