I chased a case of wine for 5 straight business days with FedEx Ground.

Monday: they refused to give the package to my doorman, even though that is part of the service my building provides; we get deliveries all day long, and my doorman actually received another package for me by FedEx Home.

Tuesday: I stayed home to receive it. The delivery name came, and when I finally went online to check, the driver claimed he attempted delivery, which is a blatant lie. I was furious about this lie and contacted the shipper, who told FedEx to re-route it to my office address.

Wed: FedEx said it was too late to ship to the office address and said they could do it the next day. I asked if I could pick it up but they said they weren't sure where the package was.

Thurs: they tried to deliver at my home address again!! Even though they had the office address for two days. I was livid but they assured me they'd deliver it the next day.

Fri: I called several times and they informed me that the package was on its way to my office. By 5:30pm, when I hadn't received it, I called again. After investigating, I was informed that the package never even made it to the truck for delivery and they couldn't explain why. There was no accountability, no good explanation, lots of blaming and saying it wasn't their fault.

I was so frustrated and intent on putting an end to this nonsense. They said I could pick it up at the FedEx office which closed at 7pm and wouldn't open until Monday. I live in NYC so don't own a car. I rented a Zipcar and rushed over there. However, there was something wrong with the address. Each time we thought we were close, we got thrown onto a major highway. This happened four times and we kept finding ourselves in the same place. 1 hour later, it was past 7pm and it was all for naught.

I hate you FedEx. I really do. I don't ever want to order from any company that uses FedEx.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex ground delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex ground delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I have the same experience in Brooklyn. I would never use them if it was my choice. They claim they come but never try to redeliver.