Turnaround Time

I've had a few packages the last two months take 2+ weeks to be delivered. The one that takes the cake are some business cards I ordered and needed this week, and paid extra to get them in time.

They were supposed to have shipped last Monday and been delivered this past Saturday. No cards arrived, and they erased the delivery date data on their site for the weekend. Monday morning they update that they won't be delivered til the next Saturday because guess what, they never left the originating facility! They just sat there for a week!

I called and complained and they tried to blame USPS, who had nothing to do with it since it was still at their FedEx facility! The lady on the phone got rude with me so I hung up. Now this evening I get a new delivery date of NEXT MONDAY! 2+ weeks for some business cards to ship one state away?!?!

I also contacted the company I bought from and let them know what was going on, but all they said was sorry to hear that and we'll take your input into consideration.

Wasn't impressed with their response either and don't think I'll buy from them again (at the least I felt they could have offered to refund the extra 3-4$ I paid in S/H to supposedly get these shipped to me quicker). I'm also a small business owner (hence the business cards) and will never use FedEx to ship my products.

Review about: Fedex Smartpost Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Nada.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Poor service.

Comments