1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Basically my experience with FedEx employees has been the worst.Not only they refuse to help me, they keep transferring me to different departments with no answer to my claim.

First, I ordered a package May 24 and the person who delivered it gave it to someone else to sign for MY PACKAGE! How ridiculous is that, when clearly my name and correct address was on the package. When i filled a claim i wasn't called until 2 weeks later, which at that time i knew i wasn't going to get my package back. Now its been 3 weeks and nothing, they REFUSE to give me my claim status and keep saying that they will call back.

I paid soo much for what contained in the package that who knows if i will even get a refund. I even went to all my neighbors to ask for my package and all said they haven't seen it. When clearly a Jazmen V signed for my package and kept it.

I can't believe this company and its service to paying customers who have no fault of their dumb mistakes.Im by far upset and will keep bothering them until they recover my package or refund me.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments