Tracking Tool

fed ex never delivered my package to my door delivered it to wrong door and cause the person signed my name which they really stoled it cause they signed my name fed ex not gonna do *** about it. now I'm out of my stuff and they don't wanna replace it this really blows. fed ed anit ***, fed ex anit *** and also monica tells lies she told me to do the dam claim that fed ed denied, fed ex makes so much dam money that they don't even care about the customers. the customer make fed ex and they cant even keep all the customers happy. like why lie about not getting my package.

This person wrote the review because of "delivered to wrong address and someone else signed my name" of fedex shipping from Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Fedex to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was non-delivery of shipment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments