Verified Reviewer

Fed ex said they left my package at my front door but there was not any package anywhere. I checked every where .

I had tracked the package and they claim they did deliver it. So I called fed ex and was told it will be looked into as they will investigate this claim then get back to me. I told them that this was a Christmas gift ( a heated electric blanket) and I need a refund soon so I could purchase another one in time for Christmas. Then they said the refund if granted after their investigation would take at least a week.

I do not have money to go and buy another one so I can give my fiance this gift. I am quite upset and they said that they have no proof of delivery as a signature was not required for this delivery. That is not my fault .

I was never asked if I wanted a signature for this package upon delivery. All I want is a refund.

FedEx Cons: Taking to long to get back to me.

Comments