Trenton, Ohio

on 5/13/14 i ordered a 20in bike from Walmart...Walmart uses Fedex...was supposed to be delivered by 5/15/14...never got it...i called Fedex on 5/15/14 and they said it would be late and that it was in colorado and that it would be delivered tomorrow (5/16/14), i live in Ohio and it was sent from Kentucky, so why its all the way in colorado i have no clue...i called Fedex again to receive a refund for shipping and they tell me that they cant refund my shipping expenses until i receive the package, they also told me something different than the last guy, that my package was in Tennessee and that it will be on its way to colorado tomorrow (5/16/14 one day late).then today, 5/16/14, i called again to see if my package had been found yet and i got nothing but the last time it was scanned was in Tennessee two days ago...i need this package by monday morning for my 10 year old sons field trip, i was also told that it would not be here by monday and that i needed to call Walmart and have them ship another one...Walmart cant ship another one because Fedex wont update their website to say that it has been lost, again i call Fedex back and they cant update the website because the guy who does that is not in the office and he will call me when he gets in...i have waisted 2 vacation days waiting for this package and no one seems to be able to help me...if i don't get the package by monday i don't want it anymore and i have to wait 14 days for them to look for it before i can receive a refund...who's got 14 days to wait to see if they will find it?

not my son!now he gets to be the only kid in his class that has to stay home from school because he doesn't have what he needs for his field trip...i will never use Fedex again nor will i order anything offline from anywhere that uses Fedex.....

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Gambrills, Maryland, United States #816660

Get off your ***. Go to Target. Pick up a bike yourself lazy.

to Anonymous #824153

only if they had the bike that my kid wanted at target...the only way to get it is online...you must be a fedex employee...if so...you suck!