1.6K views

Never ship to the Philippines with FedEx after 3 months of being lied to and having to hire a lawyer in the Philippines my package was finally delivered by FedEx.I spoke with managers and so called CEO Assist Tanya Lawrence (nasty useless person) who could only say its a customs issue.

I asked over and over again for them to call area and regional managers in the Philippines to get this resolved and all they could refer to was the time difference. Being an ex DHL customer Service employee I know this is a crock of @#&*. The real issue is that the employees in the Philippines are lazy liars and good for nothing.

My company is PEZA registered which allows duty free shipments but the Philippines ignore this fact.The icing on the cake is that FedEx refuses to refund my shipping charges how dare them, shame on you FedEx.

Comments

I am Filipino and this *** company is really sucking money from their customers!!!!!!!!!!!! PUTANG INA NYO FEDEX TANG INA NYO YAN BA IPAPAKAIN NYO SA PAMILYA NYO. PUTANGI NA NG SISTEMA NYO SCAMMERS!

Why do you ALWAYS charge us, consignees with a WAREHOUSE PROCESSING CHARGE?When in fact the shipping charges were already paid by the sender.

I have never experienced this before with the other couriers.Never again, FedEx.

PUTANG INANG FEDEX YAN!!NAGPADALA AKO NANG TELEPONO AT KAILANGAN PA RAW NANG BROKER PARA KUNIN SA KANILA YUNG PADALA AT MAGBAYAD NANG FEES!!!

MGA PUTANG INA NINYO!!!IDELIVER NYO PACKAGE KO!!!

NEVER SHIP WITH FEDEX PHILIPPINES...NOTHING BUT SCAMS..got a call from fedex stating my package was being held for three days by customs....funny how they know exactly how long the shipment will be held...and yes their storage fees attached....nothing but a scam...it was a simple shipment with all documents attached...

What they are waiting for is to charge you for their thieving storage charge. What else. They are to cowardly to use a gun like a reputable thief would.

Of course FedEx refuses to refund.They're thieving crooks who charge you for their incompetence.

When you can't do your delivery job, you have to store the packages you were supposed to be delivering.Of course that means you have to get of you lazy fat butt and deliver.

Oh! I was planning to ship something to Philippines today but went to ask Google if it is safe with Fedex and I came across this.

Finally have to find other way.

FEDEX Philippines is the worst FEDEX branch in the world!!!!

Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #795628

I sent documents from Dubai,it went to Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, China, Pasay, Paranque and was there from 9 am, then after 2 whole days they messaged the recipient and asked her to pick it up.Never use FEDEX.

Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines #765559

Shipment tracking number 585846661016

FEDEX in Philippines is at the TOP of the LIARS and LAZY.

That company have a verry bad service and not respect the customers, FEDEX is good for NOTHING.

NEVER USE FEDEX TO SEND IN PHILIPPINES

San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica #764862

I agree FEDEX is verry bad company in Philippines, just liars, need to change the name FEDEX EXPRESS by FEDEX SLOWER, the service is verry bad and not serious for nothing, just lazy peoples.

Never use FEDEX in Philippines

I had to pay before 1680 for a package worth US $16.00. I paid for it because it was a gift. Otherwise I could have bought the same product in the Philippines for much less than 1680.

Me too...Never again with Fedex.

The customs is charging us P2,260 worth of taxes for a $30 worth of goods.Namely a bottle of $20 medicine from kaiser and 2 credit cards.

These people from FEDEX kept on pointing fingers to Customs!

Hey, this is your job to do! I need results and the prompt delivery of my shipment!

Actions speaks louder than words!

Tamuning-Tumon-Harmon Village, Tamuning-Tumon-Harmon Municipality, Guam #668538

TANGINA KA FEDEX PARANAQUE ARE LIARS AND THEIVES!WHEN MY PACKAGED WAS RECEIVED, THERE WERE MISSING AND DAMAGED CONTENTS AND THE BOX WAS OPEN.

AND I PAID $86 FOR THIS TO BE GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY; IT TOOK 4 DAYS TO GET THERE IN THIS CONDITION.

W-T-F.DON'T EVER, EVER SHIP TO PHILS USING FEDEX.

magille77
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China #666952

Never try to send package to Philippines using Fedex:

I sent a package last June 2 to Philippines from Hongkong. It arrives Philippines on June 5. I awaited until saturday to follow my package. My mom called them and they said they will request a custom assessment. Then every mom called them to make a follow up but they always say they will make a follow up request... everytime you called them, they will give you the same answer...... they are all liar..... they are physically working but do nothing.....

On June 13 My mom got tired of calling them... then she went to custom where fedex was also located. my mom went there and process the papers which is actually the job of fedex. I paid USD 100 for the delivery from Hongkong to Philippines but what service do we get?????

Now they ask us to pay 5,126 for my package.... can you imagine that???They are really certified a money digger.....

Yesterday (June 19) I called them to just deliver my package and I will agree to pay the amount and they promise to deliver it to me today.. but still the same thing,,,, they did not deliver my package... I dont know what they are waiting for?????/ they are just really liar and lazy and dont deserve to work... and i just wonder why the management is not doing anything for all the complaints,, , the management for sure is also a garbage........ So for all the people out there who will send package to Philippines using Fedex,,,, think twice or just do'nt think to use them or else you will die of heart attack everyday you call them......

i am so mad when my mom message me that they need to pay 2,580 to the package that i send really???i ts a small box an ipod touch for my daughter ???

really?? im so *** mad about the fed ex philippines i pay here $109.00 dollars for an piod touch and now they call my mom that they need to pay 2,580 pesos really ???? im so *** mad who is this people?

so so so so so so mad talaga!!!sino ba may ari nyang fed ex they need to fix that problem so *** maddddd......

I just sent my mom a little smallest box package which is 8x8x8 trough fed ex paid 152$ it has my moms personal belongning that I accidently took with me to us when i petioned my son!religious booklets the ones they give away from chruch, cards, Mama Mary Meddallions,all used makeups her earrings bracelet a wrist watch which are old but because of sentimental value I put 2000$ for the declared value and they want my mom to pay $1000.

I just talk to customer service and they said that if my mom cant pay that I have to pay the shippment back to USA!!!Grrrrrrr!

I agree with you, FedEx Phillipines are the most laziest and to top it all a bunch of freakin LIARS! This employee named CONRAD (Paranaque) had the nerve to tell my supplier that they are doing them a favor for accepting his drop off where it was supposed to be picked up from my supplier days ago in the first place. The nerve of this m*therf*cker, does he realized that he's employed now because of us shippers?!