3K views

Never ship to the Philippines with FedEx after 3 months of being lied to and having to hire a lawyer in the Philippines my package was finally delivered by FedEx. I spoke with managers and so called CEO Assist Tanya Lawrence (nasty useless person) who could only say its a customs issue.

I asked over and over again for them to call area and regional managers in the Philippines to get this resolved and all they could refer to was the time difference. Being an ex DHL customer Service employee I know this is a crock of @#&*. The real issue is that the employees in the Philippines are lazy liars and good for nothing.

My company is PEZA registered which allows duty free shipments but the Philippines ignore this fact. The icing on the cake is that FedEx refuses to refund my shipping charges how dare them, shame on you FedEx.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 14, 2010.

Comments

FEDEX PHILIPPINES IS A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT SHIP YOUR PACKAGE WITH FEDEX, THEY WILL FIND WAYS TO CHARGE YOU EXTRA FEE.

My shipment was delayed due to customs clearance. After resolving the matter with Bureau of Customs (BOC) in my favor, no surcharge nor upgrade. I thought I was finally going to get my shipment. To my surprise, I get another invoice from Fedex stating that customs have imposed an upgrade of value for my goods.

I emailed the Fedex customs representative the notice I received from BOC and reminded them that no surcharge nor upgrade would be imposed on my shipment. Fedex agreed to no surcharge nor upgrade. Again, I though I was gonna get my package with minimal fee for warehouse processing of Php560.00. Guess what, I get another invoice, Fedex is billing me Warehouse storage of Php6,125.00 plus Warehouse handling Php420.00, individual entry form fee Php95.00 and VAT Php796.80 for a total of Php7,436.80.

The value of my product is $70.00. Once they find a way to extort money from your shipment, they will do anything to accomplished that. BEWARE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING WITH FEDEX PHILIPPINES.

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS. I have no doubts that they are in cahoots with custom brokers.

to Anonymous #1611901

hi, did fedex refund the charges? or were you able to get your parcel?

Oh my god! This is so true!

I have also a parcel from the US that’s supposedly to be delivered to me this week, but FEDEX somehow got my phone number wrong even if the shipper has written and given it correctly. If I hadn’t reached out to their facebook page I wouldn’t even know. I asked for some updates because their last update on my parcel was still last Nov. 30, 2018.

I understood it was a holiday so it was acceptable, but four days have passed and still nothing. It was odd and knowing that this is FEDEX, I thought they delivered faster than the average/local courier you know. I was caught so off guard when I received an email from them, saying there are customs delay and then at the bottom of the message that was suspiciously written smallish compared to the whole font size of their above message was “note: these are the charges blah blah”. Basically it said I had to pay for their warehouse and storage fee (PER DAY!) I was like wtf?!

What was the shipping fee that I paid for was then? Shouldn’t storage and warehousing be already part of the service I paid with the shipping fee? Why should I pay and suffer for that when it’s totally not my fault there are delays. And god knows when they’ll deliver my parcel.

Sigh, this was a really painful experience for me, ended up cancelling my order and asking for refund. Never will I use or recommend FEDEX to anyone ever.

I totally agree with al these cases. I too have been screwed mor ethan once and will never use Fedex again

Yes!!! I experienced the same *** just today.

Been waiting for the factory sample from China for 3 days and during this time nobody even contacted us to tell us that they're on our street looking for our address!!! The street is only about 200m long at best and we are well known in the area! The *** moronic delivery man said he did his best to find our place and to ask people but he could not find it! There are only a few properties in this area I seriously doubt they had any problems.

We have waited for this sample because we are hoping to present to the client early Monday now the *** said they could only come back to deliver on Monday.

FedEx Philippines your employees are the worst!!! I am so furious!!!

BOC-FDA-FEDEX scam Shipment cost 12 USD. FEDEX charging me 10,000 PHP.

After a week they asked for out import license, which we gave. After 2 weeks they asked for FDA certificate, which we are now processing. I told FedEx to just have the BOC open the products and checked the items inside but they say BOC won't do it. FedEx Philippines emails me that product is now for abandonment, the funny thing is that the FDA certificate we were waiting for is coming out in 48 hours.

Coincidence, I don't think so. For abandonment to be lifted, Fedex Philippines says it would take another 2 - 3 weeks. Let's do the math 245 php storage per day x 30 days = 7350 after 30 days FedEx Philippines will say the product is for abandonment. Will take 2-3 weeks to lift abandonement status.

245 php storage per day x 21 days = 5145 so approximately 10,000 + 12000 = 22,000 for 12 usd worth of samples.

I am just going to abandon the samples. Last time I deal with Fedex Philippines.

I know for a fact that the local Fedex delays are done on purpose to charge storage fees. The powers that be in the local company actually make it a point to look for land around airports to put up warehouses. And I quote, "magandang business 'yan."

FedEx Philippines is still delivering late and charging storage fees for being late. It looks like they hold the package until the storage fees are around 70% of the original cost of item and shipping.

They point the blame on customs. With FedEx you pay more for them delivering late!

Never never in your life ship with fedex philpinnes. They charge you with storage handling fee which makes no sense what the fee is actually for.

Dhl delivers to you smoothly with no single fee. This custom and fedex are thieves and bastards. All bastards.

When I say bastards I mean BIG bastards . Never ship with fedex if you love yourself

I am Filipino and this *** company is really sucking money from their customers!!!!!!!!!!!! PUTANG INA NYO FEDEX TANG INA NYO YAN BA IPAPAKAIN NYO SA PAMILYA NYO. PUTANGI NA NG SISTEMA NYO SCAMMERS!

Why do you ALWAYS charge us, consignees with a WAREHOUSE PROCESSING CHARGE? When in fact the shipping charges were already paid by the sender.

I have never experienced this before with the other couriers. Never again, FedEx.

PUTANG INANG FEDEX YAN!! NAGPADALA AKO NANG TELEPONO AT KAILANGAN PA RAW NANG BROKER PARA KUNIN SA KANILA YUNG PADALA AT MAGBAYAD NANG FEES!!!

MGA PUTANG INA NINYO!!! IDELIVER NYO PACKAGE KO!!!

NEVER SHIP WITH FEDEX PHILIPPINES...NOTHING BUT SCAMS..got a call from fedex stating my package was being held for three days by customs....funny how they know exactly how long the shipment will be held...and yes their storage fees attached....nothing but a scam...it was a simple shipment with all documents attached...

What they are waiting for is to charge you for their thieving storage charge. What else. They are to cowardly to use a gun like a reputable thief would.

Of course FedEx refuses to refund. They're thieving crooks who charge you for their incompetence.

When you can't do your delivery job, you have to store the packages you were supposed to be delivering. Of course that means you have to get of you lazy fat butt and deliver.

Oh! I was planning to ship something to Philippines today but went to ask Google if it is safe with Fedex and I came across this.

Finally have to find other way.

FEDEX Philippines is the worst FEDEX branch in the world!!!!

Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #795628

I sent documents from Dubai,it went to Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, China, Pasay, Paranque and was there from 9 am, then after 2 whole days they messaged the recipient and asked her to pick it up.Never use FEDEX.

Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines #765559

Shipment tracking number 585846661016

FEDEX in Philippines is at the TOP of the LIARS and LAZY.

That company have a verry bad service and not respect the customers, FEDEX is good for NOTHING.

NEVER USE FEDEX TO SEND IN PHILIPPINES

San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica #764862

I agree FEDEX is verry bad company in Philippines, just liars, need to change the name FEDEX EXPRESS by FEDEX SLOWER, the service is verry bad and not serious for nothing, just lazy peoples.

Never use FEDEX in Philippines