1.4K views

Never ship to the Philippines with FedEx after 3 months of being lied to and having to hire a lawyer in the Philippines my package was finally delivered by FedEx.I spoke with managers and so called CEO Assist Tanya Lawrence (nasty useless person) who could only say its a customs issue.

I asked over and over again for them to call area and regional managers in the Philippines to get this resolved and all they could refer to was the time difference. Being an ex DHL customer Service employee I know this is a crock of @#&*. The real issue is that the employees in the Philippines are lazy liars and good for nothing.

My company is PEZA registered which allows duty free shipments but the Philippines ignore this fact.The icing on the cake is that FedEx refuses to refund my shipping charges how dare them, shame on you FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

PUTANG INANG FEDEX YAN!!NAGPADALA AKO NANG TELEPONO AT KAILANGAN PA RAW NANG BROKER PARA KUNIN SA KANILA YUNG PADALA AT MAGBAYAD NANG FEES!!!

MGA PUTANG INA NINYO!!!IDELIVER NYO PACKAGE KO!!!

NEVER SHIP WITH FEDEX PHILIPPINES...NOTHING BUT SCAMS..got a call from fedex stating my package was being held for three days by customs....funny how they know exactly how long the shipment will be held...and yes their storage fees attached....nothing but a scam...it was a simple shipment with all documents attached...

What they are waiting for is to charge you for their thieving storage charge. What else. They are to cowardly to use a gun like a reputable thief would.

Of course FedEx refuses to refund.They're thieving crooks who charge you for their incompetence.

When you can't do your delivery job, you have to store the packages you were supposed to be delivering.Of course that means you have to get of you lazy fat butt and deliver.

Oh! I was planning to ship something to Philippines today but went to ask Google if it is safe with Fedex and I came across this.

Finally have to find other way.

FEDEX Philippines is the worst FEDEX branch in the world!!!!

Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #795628

I sent documents from Dubai,it went to Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, China, Pasay, Paranque and was there from 9 am, then after 2 whole days they messaged the recipient and asked her to pick it up.Never use FEDEX.

Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines #765559

Shipment tracking number 585846661016

FEDEX in Philippines is at the TOP of the LIARS and LAZY.

That company have a verry bad service and not respect the customers, FEDEX is good for NOTHING.

NEVER USE FEDEX TO SEND IN PHILIPPINES

San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica #764862

I agree FEDEX is verry bad company in Philippines, just liars, need to change the name FEDEX EXPRESS by FEDEX SLOWER, the service is verry bad and not serious for nothing, just lazy peoples.

Never use FEDEX in Philippines

I had to pay before 1680 for a package worth US $16.00. I paid for it because it was a gift. Otherwise I could have bought the same product in the Philippines for much less than 1680.