Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Never use FEDEX. FedEx employs unprofessional rude customer service that lies to the customers.

My package was lost more than a month ago as the driver picked up the package without scanning it. as his scanner didn't work. I confirmed with the customer service that they had everything in their systems logs and they would solve the issue. Nothing.

Then they asked me to file a claim that it was refused as the shipment was not tendered but fedex. How is possible if they have confirmed that themselves many time over the phone? Cheaters! Then they tell me that the driver should come and sign some paperwork.

Today they told me that there are no such notes and a very rude lady advised me to go find the driver myself. And maybe the driver was express driver that handled that to ground one bla bla bla...... it is not my job and I don't care what happened , where is my package?????

NEVER USE FEDEX as there is a high risk that they will pick up the package and disappear. And I hope that you really monitor and record the conversations so you can get some people fired!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 10, 2016.

Comments