OOps...guess it only took 50 hours to get to me.

Guess it wasn't important, it was only closing documents for a loan. I was hoping the package would arrive early the "following" morning. Nope, but at least I heard the noisy truck (while I was working in the attic) around 11:30am. No knock....

no nothing. Package came, but unfortunately missed the closing. I tried to change the return address directly to the bank... nope/not allowed.

I guess I need to call the bank VP and ask her to wait on hold, to change the mailing information. Don't think so... I paid the additional $31 to get it back there.... late.

Thanks Fed-Ex. My suggestion is to run a company efficiently and stop spending so much money on b.s.

commercials.

Fedexblows wrote the review because of "most of the above...." at Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Fedex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments