I purchased an item on line and the company shipped through FedEx.I had a choice to get it shipped free or pay for next day delivery.

Paid for the next day shipping. Ordered 12/11/2016 item shipped 12/12/2016 thinking it would come 12/13/2016 as stated when I started tracking the item. 12/13/2016 at 8:00 p.m. item had not arrived.

Called FedEx and was told it was not sent next day priority.

He said if it is sent next day priority it would have been there on 12/13/2016 but since it wasn't it can take up to three days to receive it Next day regular.Next day unless I am *** means next day.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex next day delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments