Why do I keep forgetting to insist retailers don't ship to me using FedEx? My latest experience - my package required my signature but I work in the woods during the day and can't be at home; FedEx gave me the option of picking up the package at one of their 3 service centers - they were all in the next county - a 120 mile drive for me! I asked why I couldn't pick it up at the FedEx service center in the town where I live - their customer service said the only 2 options were to be at home when they delivered it, and they wouldn't say when that would be (I've been that route before - waited at home all day for a FedEx van that never showed up) or drive the 120 miles to pick up the package.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx and fedex pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments