2.6
Tracking Tool

We were waiting on a package and tracking it all day.45 minutes before it was to arrive the site changed to "un-trackable" fearing it had been delivered wrong, I called.

The call started off with them saying they had labeled it incorrectly and we would not get the 1 day shipping. I asked for a refund of the price I paid. No one could service this. When I asked for a supervisor's name they hung up on me.

Later they changed the tracking for 4 days later called me back and said I had read it wrong the first time it was always four days. but it shows I paid for 1 day service. Emails just had them repeat the new date.

They think I am an *** and never took care of my concerns.I am thinking UPS from now on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about package tracking from FedEx was very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments