Verified Reviewer

1.8

Original review updated by user Mar 31, 2021

I called to ask about a packaged that was supposedly delivered at my house on a Sunday which, I was home all day and my house has cameras and no Fedex driver or even a Fedex truck was at my house or in my area....did i mention I had cameras' that also see the road? I opened a case and waited the "48 hours".

Not one call or and email came so I called to get an Update.....oh they finally assigned someone in the 46 hour of the 48. Ok no problem so I waited another day to see what they found. Here it is more than 72 hours after I reported so I called and asked for an update. The lady told me my case was closed.

(Again I received no email or phone call).

She told me that she couldn't give the reason why my case was closed and i had to call back in the morning to talk to that department....Oh really...i was told by every representative that i would either receive an update by email or by phone. I called a little later just to check if there was an update and the voice system said to contact the shipper....ok so is it up to the shipper to replace and item that FEDEX lost and use their funds to replace the item?

One a good note...the customer service reps did try their best and I did take the phone survey to show my appreciation for that.

User's recommendation: Find another carrier.

Preferred solution: Refund of product, What happened to my shipment, an apology for not updating me on the status of complaint..

FedEx Pros: One agent who really did try to help, There were a couple who tried to help.

FedEx Cons: Lack of accountability, Horrible customer service no follow up to claim filed.

Comments