Update by user Feb 20

FedEx does drive by delivery service.They do not beep the horn of their truck to announce their arrival, nor do they knock on the door or ring a bell.

I was home all day on Friday looking out the window to keep an eye out for the FedEx truck because of past experiences with FedEx if I was not out to meet the driver when he pulled up or slow to run down the stairs they slap the door tag on your door (in this case he did not even come to the door. He reached over my fence and slapped on the inside of my fence, in an area I would not normally look.

Once a package was delivered and I saw him coming.

I was on my way out the door and the driver throws the box on my deck.He barely miss hitting me.

Original review posted by user Feb 18

I live in the country and I was expecting a delivery from bank of a new card.I paid the bank $25.00 BB&T to send it over night.

I have had problems with FedEx in the past. Once I found my packages at the end of my driveway on the side of the road they were not even delivered to my house. On another delivery I saw the FedEx truck come up my driveway and I ran outside to meet the driver to get my package. As I ran out the door the driver had thrown the box onto my deck and he almost hit me with the package.

These drivers do drive by deliveries, if they don't need a signature they throw the packages from the window of the truck onto my porch without even stoping. I waited all day for my overnight delivery. I kept going to the window to see if the FedEx truck was coming up the driveway. I was afraid I'd would miss him.

At one point I went outside to get some wood for my wood stove and stuck to my fence by my wood pile was a FedEx door tag, stating no one was home to receive and sign for my package (since it was Friday they would try to deliver it on Monday). I was livid. I called FedEx and told the person just how mad I was with another drive by non delivery of a package. I said to Albert don't you people even knock on the door or blow the horn.

I was home all day waiting for the delivery and this driver put the dam door tag on my fence by my wood pile. He didn't even put the tag on the door. This person Albert told me he would have it delivered the next day and gave me a case number 0217755918. Well by 2 PM the package still was not delivered.

I called FedEx gave the guy my claim number and he told me that they don't do deliveries on Saturday and I would get my package on Monday. Well I called BB &T and was advised to cancel the card and order a new one and for $25.00 they could overnight it. No way would I pay another $25.00 to have it overnight or it would take 7 to 10 days to get through the regular mail. I told her that I was not going to spend another $25.00 send it through the mail.

Between BB&T and FedEx I am so mad I think I will change my bank and certainly never use FedEx.

If I order something and it only ships through Fedex I will cancel the order.I should have filed a law suit against the driver who threw the package at me.

Review about: Fedex Overnight Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Faked an attempted delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments