68 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 01, 2020

FedEx is a worthless company. It is only concerned with one thing, time.

How fast a package can be listed as delivered. FedEx doesn't give a damn WHERE it is delivered just as long as the driver marks it as delivered. My package was listed as delivered and it has not been. I am retired military and I am home all the time.

No FedEx truck was around on the 29th fo April 2020.

Nothing but a complete run-around from customer service. I will now specify "DO NOT USE FEDEX AS CARRIER" every time I order anything from anyone.

Original review posted by user May 01, 2020

FedEx is a worthless company. It is only concerned with one thing, time.

No FedEx truck was around on the 29th of April 2020. Nothing but a complete run-around from customer service.

I will now specify "DO NOT USE FED EX AS CARRIER" every time I order anything from anyone. New Salisbury, Indiana

User's recommendation: Do not use FedEx as carrier.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Cons: Not receiving my shipment as sheduled, Not return calls, Delivery practices, Dont care about proper delivery, Dont care about where package is delivered.

Comments

Same thing has happened to me. Now the company that I ordered from won't even refund me. This is beyond deceitful.