Sent my daughter's birthday present via FedEx and paid extra for home delivery on Saturday when she would be home.No delivery.

Called Monday and got someone who I could barely understand and just gave me rote answers. I was told "something happened" (their glitch) and the delivery was scheduled for Tuesday. They couldn't make the delivery after 3:30 when she would be home, but required that she be there to sign, and couldn't hold for delivery the following Saturday. In short, they screwed up and weren't interested in doing anything to fix the problem.

I instructed that the package be returned to me and that I wouldn't be paying for the service.No telling whether I'll get it back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failed delivery service and very poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments