I've had a business account with FedEx Express for over 15 years.I've had no problems till my last package which was supposed to be delivered the second business day.

Tracking the package on FedEx tracking, three days after the scheduled delivery, I found out that the package did not move out of FedEx facility, offering no reasons and without any notifications of any kind or any future scheduled delivery.

I do suspect that a case of illegal profiling to suspend this delivery in lieu of personal gain, is the motive.The FedEx Express office responsible for this is located in SOUTH HOLLAND, IL 60473.

al.khoury wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no accountability or follow-up, ignoring my calls and emails, delivery manager and office support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments