Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Both packages to be delivered 12/4/14.No attempted delivery.

Packages returned to the facility according to the online system on 12/4. Packages to be delivered 12/5/14. It was not delivered so I called FedEx to find out what is going on. I was told they would have to put a trace on the packages and would call me back.

They did not. System was then updated for delivery 12/6/14. I called just to verify and find out why the package was not delivered in the first place. I was told by the station manager, Ray, they did not have enough drivers.

This is not my problem, and oddly enough I had another package ordered from the same company that was delivered on the 12/4/14 date. Ray stated 12/6/14 that package was on the truck and out for delivery. It would be delivered by 8 pm this evening. We got home about 10:30 pm.

No package. I checked the system and the package has not made it back to the facility, but has a delivery estimate of N/A. So, I call and talk to Alberto who tells me the next delivery date is 12/9/14 or I can come pick it up. I asked to be transferred to a manager.

I spoke with David and was told the drivers cannot come back into the station until the last package is delivered off of the truck. Total conflict of what I was told earlier. I paid for delivery which should have taken 3 days, now going on 6. They do not know where the package is other than "on the truck".

This is completely incompetent customer service. I am aware it is a busy season, but that is no excuse, the station is roughly 20 minutes from my home.

If I have to go pick up my packages...someone is going to get an earful and go home emasculated beyond his wildest dreams.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: They deliver my packages and refund me the shipping..

I didn't like: Tracking system, Horrible customer experience.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments