Fed Ex tried to deliver a package to me while I was at work.They left a door tag that said to sign and put it on the door.

I did as indicated and for the next 2 days the package was not delivered. I called their office on Friday after work and they gave me a story that the package was in an adjacent city but the address on the package was wrong and that's why they didn't deliver it. I wonder how they got to my house to leave the door tag in the first place if the address was wrong. They told me I could drive to their office and pick it up or wait until Monday and they would deliver it.

I could not wait until Monday because it's my new cell phone and my current phone is dead. They also indicated their office would be open until 8:00pm. I drove half an hour to their office, arrived at 7:30pm and guess what, they closed at 7:00pm. Now I've got an hour wasted time and $10 gas trying to pick up a package that I paid to have delivered to my house.

I will drive back there tomorrow but I am not confident that the package will be there.This company has lost my business.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments