Turnaround Time

Package shipped from Eugene, ORE (200 miles away) on Monday 6/30.Critical to my business.

I would have driven to Eugene and picked it up but decided to use Fed Ex. Package left and surprisingly it went to Memphis, TN. I understand that's the main sort facility. Was supposed to go to Spokane, WA during the night.

Didn't show up. Our entire fleet are grounded on 7/1/2015 due to no operating stickers from DEQ for third quarter. Called Fed Ex, told thunder storms have grounded all flights. Checked Memphis Airport departing flights, all flights operating.

Same story yesterday, fleet still grounded, costs of upwards to $8K a day. This morning, same story from Fed Ex customer service despite my questions about why only Fed Ex flights are grounded? No reply and absolutely no promises. Checked Memphis Airport departures, all flights are flying out.

I'm sitting here so frustrated that I cant get a straight answer. I was told that the thunderstorms are most severe during the night just after midnight and that's when the flight to Spokane leaves. So, the freight piles up until some *** pilot can see the stars? While thousands get on commercial airlines and fly out of Memphis without incident?

NEVER will I use FEX EX again.Not because of bad weather which I understand safety principals, but rather because of how they've chosen to handle this situation by treating me like a 12 digit ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Fedex pilots have logged too many hours so they are basically grounded.So now they don't have enough pilots to fly the planes and get the packages moving.

Good Luck!They are going to tell you it is weather everytime you call, but that is not exactly the case.