The Village, Oklahoma

I had a package coming to my house that was supposed to be delivered on June 5th. Normally this is not a problem, but we were out of the house when the package came. Packages, at least for the last few through FedEX have come some time after about 4 or 5PM, this one came at 2PM. Now I had requested that the package be left in my garage, but it was not. A door tag was left, without any identifying information on it, no signature from the delivery person, no explanation, nothing. Now I have had to reroute the package to a local store because I will be out of town for the next couple of days, and chances are I will not have it for a few days. Not only was I promised today, but not having any information about WHY it wasn't delivered has pissed me right the *** off.

Also? Their customer service is outsourced to India, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but because they have no control over this sort of thing, and I was not able to get a hold of the particular Fed Ex location that shipped my package, I am now at a loss.

So thanks Fed Ex you are complete ***.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Middletown, New York, United States #832307

Door tags have a door tag number you can track on fedex.com or call into their 800 number. If the driver does not feel they can leave a package in a safe location they won't. Also, I have never been transferred to a an Indian call center, but I can't say they would hire native Indians in the US that met the qualifications and training.

Bs on customer service being in India!!!!!