Update by user Jan 04, 2013

Well I did get my package a day late.The explanation was that this type of delivery, part of it was shipped with FEDEX, but then the home delivery part was delivered by the usps or local mail.

My sincere apologies to Federal Express.They (or whoever) did deliver the package today when I wasnt home, and they did do a great job of keeping the package out of site.

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2013

When I lived at my old residence, stuff I bought online was shipped via UPS and was always shipped on time, every time.But since I moved her just over a year ago, for some reason many places now use FEDEX.

All along, every delivery has been past 5pm. I have seen their trucks in the neighborhood earlier, like 11 am, but never has what I ordered got here before 5pm. with the exception of the last delivery, they never came to the door and knocked or rang the doorbell, just dropped off the package on our front porch out in the open where it could easily get stolen as we live close to the road.

Recently I purchased a rc helicopter, and since december 28th, said it was to be delivered today, 1-3-2013. So me and several friends made plans on flying our machines tomorrow.

But guess what? Fed ex delivers our neighbors their package at 5pm, NOTHING for us. when I attempted to call Fedex to see where my package was, I get an automated bot and NO link to speak to anyone human. So I sent my complaint via email to their customer service.

As soon as I did, they changed the est arrival date from 1-3-2013 to N/A.Ok, so if there is some kind of hold up, WHY didnt they notify me??

Im telling the places I buy stuff online from, that if they have to ship via fedex Im not doing business with them anymore.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments