Resolved

Update by user Aug 17

After much time spent getting in touch with fedex. Posting a sign to deliver to office and hours dealing with the customer service group it was delivered. Thankful for the delivery as requested but way to much of my time caught up in drama that was not necessary

Original review posted by user Aug 16

I get a door tag left and I am not home.I call the Customer service line and ask them to have my package delivered to the apartment rental office.

They tell me all is good it will go to the office. Second day second delivery notice/ tag package cannot not be delivered no one home. Again I call customer service this time I ask for someone who can understand the request. They give me this person named Natasha she tells me they cannot guarantee the driver received the message and it could happen again.

we went back and forth until I just had enough. bottom line i put up a note hopping the third and last delivery will be taken to the rental office. the worst part is there was nothing that i could say or do to get this resolved. They Don't Care.

what has happened to effective customer service? i cannot be available for this delivery. so why can't they insure that the driver will just do as i have requested? I looked for their corporate office number on line nothing!!!!

They don't want to hear from the customer and in my opinion they don't care anymore.jrfonseca55@yahoo.com

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments